Dr. Rachelle Wolosoff is a leading educational consultant who began to think about making a difference in children's lives more than a decade ago. Her passion for learning and her love of teaching led her to a career in education. Rachelle understands how students learn best and is very skilled at helping students make decisions about their college search and careers.
Rachelle enjoys working with students of all ages. She has learned about college admissions from her clients’ experiences as well as from her own and that of her husband, an Ivy League graduate. Rachelle has proudly helped her two daughters search for a college and make the right college choice. They have recently graduated and have had wonderful college experiences both academically and socially.
Here are a few examples of Rachelle’s accomplishments and qualifications.
- Obtained a doctorate in educational leadership; research focused on case studies of leaders of technologically innovative schools
- Studied at the Harvard Graduate School of Education in the Change Leadership Group
- Published in professional journals and featured in metropolitan area newspapers regarding her views and work in education
- Recognized as a master teacher as further supported by her Testimonials
- Travels across the country to explore private and public schools and to meet with college admission directors
- Taught students majoring in education at the university level in addition to elementary level children
- Focuses on observing various instructional settings, at all levels, both traditional and non-traditional
- Presents at various workshops and universities including the New York State Association for Computers and Technologies in Education and the University Council for Educational Administration
- One of only a handful of elementary and secondary school teachers in Long Island, New York who achieved National Board Certification
- Was the first teacher in the history of her school district to earn the profession's top honor of National Board Certification
- Awarded Math Teacher of the Year along with Superintendent’s Honor Roll
- Developed workshops for teachers and parents in various areas of education
- Nominated for the Disney Teacher of the Year Award
- Was a certified public accountant in a prior career
- Worked for one of the world's largest accounting firms and was very successful as a senior tax manager
- Consulted with one of the world's largest professional service firms (100,000 employees) assisting with the professional learning of their executives
- Has the firsthand ability to understand the connection between education and business and the need for education to be meaningful for learners
Dr. Rachelle Wolosoff is a lifelong learner. She is passionately curious within a large range of areas. In fact her excitement for learning has been said to be contagious. Her extraordinary ability to reach students of all levels—from elementary school to college—is truly unique. The influence she has on the students with whom she works is the indication of a great mentor.
Contact Dr. Wolosoff today to schedule a college admissions consultation, and let her help you plan for college!